This day is designed by our school district for several purposes. See below:
- A child needs to be registered for school
- Your child is already registered, but you need to change/update your/ child’s personal information---telephone number(s), emergency contact(s), address, etc. or submit required documents
- You need to speak to the nurse about health concerns for your child---including immunization issues, medicines, special health needs
- You need information about bus routes
- Your child is in 4K/CDEP. Your teacher will be in her classroom for you to come by and complete paperwork 1:00-5:30.
Parents and K-2 children will not visit classrooms on Aug. 1 (only 4K/CDEP).
Only the office and front hallway will be open to other visitors.
Teacher assignments will be posted at 4:00 on August 11.
Open House/Meet your Teacher is August 15, 4:00-6:00.